Sunday, November 30, 2008

OCHA Man - Wanted Dead or Alive

The following is a police artist sketch of the OCHA's that impersonated Iggy.

There is a reward for information leading to the capture of this heinous villain. Do not attempt to approach or apprehend him - he should be considered orange and dangerous.

a stick figure man made from ochas

He was last seen outside a bar in downtown Norristown singing the OCHA version of YMCA. You know...

Young cone, there's no need to feel down.
I said, young cone, pick yourself off the ground.
I said, young cone, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy.

Young cone, there's a place you can go.
I said, young cone, when you're short on your dough.
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to stay with an o-c-h-a.
It's fun to stay with an o-c-h-a.

They have everything for you cones to enjoy,
You can hang out with all the toys...

It's fun to stay with an o-c-h-a.
It's fun to stay with an o-c-h-a.

You can get yourself cleaned, you can have a good deal,
You can do whatever you feel...

...

18 comments:

AliceKay said...

LMAO (here i sit singing the song)

Dorkys Ramos said...

Hahahahaha

I'm sorry that's all I have right now!

LadyStyx said...

oh

dear

heaven

Those percs are stronger than we thought!!!

.oO(would ya look at the OCHA boobies on that dude!)

Deanna said...

lmao that is some fancy photoshopping you did there. I'm not sure I'll ever forgive you for getting THAT particular song stuck in my head, though. Huggssss

The Wife O Riley said...

HAHAHAHAHH!!! He shouldn't bring so much attention to himself singing that song. Or maybe that his defense, getting that song stuck in people's heads until they go insane.

ChicagoLady said...

Glad I'm not the only one that was singing along with the OCHA song!

He's smiling, so he had to have had a few drinks before leaving the bar.

I'm assuming since the police did a sketch of him, they have an AOB (All OCHA Bulletin) out for him?

What is the punishment for impersonating Iggy?

LadyStyx said...

Impersonating an iggy: offender must do the UK walk in iggy's place.

Stealing iggy's clothes: adds Scotland and Ireland to the sentence.

Inflicting innocent ears and eyes with the OCHA rendition of the YMCA song (and I suspect he was doing the dance too): Adds Australia and New Zealand to the trip.

so be it *bangs gavel on desk*

yellowdoggranny said...

ahh, jeez!...now I'll be singing that song all night long..at least I won't be the only one..

MarmiteToasty said...

This just confirms my first thoughts and you are ALL bloody crazy and have more then one screw loose LOL.....

*stepping away from me computer and shaking me head*

Anonymous said...

Will keep an eye out for him... You know? In case he tries to escape over here to avoid capture. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha..you should put a warning at the beginning of this post!
Like everyone else I now have the OCHA version of YMCA in my head, and I can't get rid of it! :O

~gypsy-heart

Deanna said...

*sings where oh where has my iggy gone, oh where oh where can he be... I've looked everywhere...*

I'm scared the OCHA got our IGGY!

LadyStyx said...

I ~think~ he said on Monday that he was gonna have to see the dr again on Tues (yesterday) for his shoulder. Depending on what they had to do to him, it may be a few days...or possibly longer. Im sure if he had any indication he was going to be away this long he would have queued up several posts....but then again, his shoulder's been giving him fits too. I suspect that things are gonna be rough this winter, depending on the temperatures in Pa.

*wanders off to light a candle*

MarmiteToasty said...

Ok, lets me aving you bloody arse back in here..... nuff said :)

x

Deanna said...

Thanks Styxie. I didn't know and though I pretend I don't have a worry bone in my body.... wellllll...
*wanders off and lights a candle too*

MarmiteToasty said...

*Turns up with a fire extinguiser* didnt ya mama tell ya not to play with matches......

Having a quick sweep up whilst here, making sure the place is all neat and tidy for when Iggy returns...

x

LadyStyx said...

Who said I was playin with matches?

*flicks her Aim n Flame and lights another good sized candle*

Synchronicity said...

lol....you crack me up.