I don't have my computer at home up and running yet...
I am pretty much all moved in with George. I've been there since Friday night but still have lots to do at the 'old' house before I can actually relax and say "I'm done." Please let everyone know I am well and happy and haven't forgotten about any of you. Once things get settled I will be catching up with all the posts I've missed and I have plenty to blog about.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thanks for sharing the update from Lainie, Iggy. I've been wondering.
Huggssss
Thanks for letting us know about Lainie. *hugs*
So good to hear she's doing ok. She's gonna be a while catching up on all of the blogs.
*leaves a note for lainie- ok hun, this is where you do your 7th inning stretch...you still have a ways to go!*
Glad to hear Lainie is settling in at George's ok. We miss her and anxiously await her return.
Post a Comment