ROFLMAO - Boobees!Mary, Mary, Mary....lol
LMAO!
Hahaha this is hilarious! I know a couple guys who would love this.
How spookie, my friend Bruce sent me that picture last halloween....... spoooookie or what lolIt still makes me smile.....x
That is HYSTERICAL!!!! It reminds me of that Easter one with the Peeps.
made me laugh...so that's a good thing
Files this away for later: Iggy likes boobees.I too got this email, not from someone named Bruce though, lol.
*lafffz*
LOL...pretty cute!
Arr. Innuendo, animal references, word play and to do with halloween! What more could you want?? - I'm sure no one's offended!Jess xxx
Post a Comment
10 comments:
ROFLMAO - Boobees!
Mary, Mary, Mary....
lol
LMAO!
Hahaha this is hilarious! I know a couple guys who would love this.
How spookie, my friend Bruce sent me that picture last halloween....... spoooookie or what lol
It still makes me smile.....
x
That is HYSTERICAL!!!! It reminds me of that Easter one with the Peeps.
made me laugh...so that's a good thing
Files this away for later: Iggy likes boobees.
I too got this email, not from someone named Bruce though, lol.
*lafffz*
LOL...pretty cute!
Arr. Innuendo, animal references, word play and to do with halloween! What more could you want?? - I'm sure no one's offended!
Jess xxx
Post a Comment