Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Choo Choo Choo'ing



Note to the squeamish: Toward the end, someone started hollaring "Get your head in! Get your head in!" at me. I can't hear the movie - but rest assured, no one was injured or harmed in the makings of this film. Also, it was raining softly so you might see rain falling.

8 comments:

ChicagoLady said...

Nope, didn't hear any hollering of "get your head in". I could see some of the rain drops though. Very neat video you got.

LadyStyx said...

So glad I wasnt in the blogs reading while hubby was awake....he's been wanting to go on a train ride and this woulda just got him going on about it again. Not that I would mind a ride like that terribly...to be honest. Just watching a grown man whine about it can be a bit much.

Kaylee said...

Neat video now give me comment sdude :(

Kaylee said...

Neat video now give me comment sdude :(

MarmiteToasty said...

I LOVE steam trains, now to far from here there is a line called The Watercress Line.... it has the most amazing steam trains.... they also have special crimbo events that involve train rides to father christmas's grotto, which I had dont with me lads when they were little.....

http://www.watercressline.co.uk/

Its called the watercress line cos its near the famous British acres and acres of watercress beds...

Have a butchers :)

Intense.... what a lovely little video.... :)

ps..... Im so very tired today I DONT WANNA WORK lol
x

Dorkys Ramos said...

Cool video! I almost screamed "aack!" when I saw what was coming right toward you in the end there. Your bravery is simply astounding :p

Anonymous said...

*Makes train noises while heading off to the next blog* ;)

Deanna said...

I've always loved trains. Never heard anyone hollering other than myself, seeing what was coming. Cool video.