
Faster than a speeding bullet!
More powerful than a locomotive!
Able to leap tall buildings at a single bound!
"Look! Up in the sky!" "It's a bird!" "It's a plane!" "It's Supercone!"...
Yes, it's Supercone...
strange visitor from another planet who came to Earth
with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men!
Supercone...who can change the course of mighty rivers,
bend steel ev'n without hands, and who, disguised as Tart Tang,
mild-mannered reporter for a great metropolitan newspaper,
fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice, and the American way!
---------------------
- Roll Cast Credits -
---------------------
Daily Planet Editor-in-chief: Iggy White
Man Reporter: Tart Tang
Gorgeous Woman Reporter: Lady Styx
Photographer Jimmy Olsen, played by OCHA#4 in his usual clueless style
Pimp: Big O(rgasm), an Orange Striped Barrel (OSB)
Working OCHAs #1 through 6, Orange Conehead Aliens of unsavory nature.
------------------------------------------------------------------
- Show opens in Daily Planet Editor-in-chief Iggy White's office -
------------------------------------------------------------------
Iggy: Tang! Styx! Olsen! We need to be first with this story about 'Working' OHCAs! I want facts! Pictures! And I want them NOW! Get going!
Olsen: But Chief, Miss Styx already has great pictures.

Iggy: Letmesee 'em! Oh, these are good Lady! What do I pay you for Olsen?!
Lady: Chief, they were standing on a corner right here, downtown in Metropolis!
Tang: Golly Lady, that's horrible! No innocent boy or girl should see such a thing.
Iggy: Well Tang?! What are you waiting for? I wanna story and I want it NOW! (banging on desk for emphasis)
Tang: Yes, Chief... I'm on it.
Lady: I better go with with Tart, he's bound to get himself in trouble.
Iggy: Take Jimmy with you!
- Later...scene shifts to a busy Metropolis street corner -

Lady: Gosh Tart, look at them, so brazen, committing a crime right there on the street corner. And there are even more of them across the street!
Working OCHA#1 (talking to Tart): Hey pretty boy wanna have some fun?
Tang: Well, ummm... (stammers while fiddling with his tie)
Lady: Tart!
Working OCHA#2 (talking while chewing gum): Oh, a pretty lady too... ya know we are hermaphrodites don't ya?
- Lady shudders -
- Paris Hilton enters scene walking Tinkerbelle. Tinkerbelle pees on one of the working OCHAs and growls at another one -
Olsen: Hey! I got a great picture, I'm going go back and show it to the Chief!
Lady: Okay Jimmy.

- Back at the Daily Planet -
Oslen: Hey Chief! I got ya a picture! (Shows Iggy White picture of Tinkerbelle)
Iggy: Olsen! You idiot! You had Paris Hilton standing there and you took a picture of her DOG?!?!?! What is the matter with you!?

- Meanwhile things get nasty at the street corner -
Big O (the pimp) comes by: Hey girl-guys, get to work will ya?
OCHA#1: We are Big O. We are. This little dog don't seem to like us though...
- Big O draws knife and grabs the little dog and throws it in his pimpmobile and takes off! -
Tang stands there dumbfounded and confused looking, but hears Lady yelling, "We have to go find some help Tart!"
Tang (mumbles): I thought I saw Inspector Henderson around the corner here and takes off running and when out of sight, takes off his clothes and reveals himself as Supercone!
- Tang flies off and rescues dog, captures Big O and takes him to the jail, rounds up the 'Working' OCHAs and makes them honest girl-guys and then returns to Lady Styx still standing at the busy street corner since its only been about 5 minutes. -
Tang (walking up behind Lady Styx and startling her): Well, I see Supercone took care of things. I just know Iggy is going to like this story.
Lady: Where did you go? You missed everything!?
Oh.. this is horrible... LMAO...Lame story by me.
Great Supercone graphic, OCHA and OSB pictures by LadyStyx.
Tinkerbelle picture courtesy of some place on the internet.

10 comments:
ROFLMAO Iggy, whatcha smokin'? So cute. Your imagination knows no bounds. But, where was the clueless Photographer Jimmy Olsen?????
Haha you're too much, but nice to see someone who isn't afraid to be silly :p
Haha! Big O. That's a good one.
*shakes head laffin*
I see you've added to what you sent me this morning!
*reminds punkn that Olsen went running off to show the picture of the dog to iggy so he was likely getting his orifice chewed during the last couple scenes*
And I associate with YOU people LMFAO..... ringing me nut nurse friend to check on my sanity lol...
You crazy funny man :)
x
oh, you so need to get laid.
Iggy, you had me in stitches, yet again. I can't wait to read what you come up with next.
lol Styxy thank you for the reminder. I just read the story again and am laughing all over again.
LMAO!
You are so silly!!!
I'm glad I was able to give you a laugh this morning too, lol!
Post a Comment