Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Didn't They Used to be Monkeys?

a statue with three frogs back to back to back, one with hands over his ears, one with hands over eyes, and one with hands over his mouth

A short distance away from the Lansdale, PA Post Office.

There is a lot I could say about what transpired in the United States last night but I won't beyond saying, "Well, George Dubya, you pigheaded man, if you had only LISTENED to the voice of the American people, perhaps none of what happened last night might of happened. And now that you made a shambles of the Republican Party; demonstrated ineptitude in both leadership and management with the FEMA fiasco in New Orleans; did so well hunting down Bin Laden; finding those WMD in Iraq you lied about; getting us into a war without a clue on how to get us out; heading up the Executive branch while banking regulations and laws were flaunted leading up to the economic meltdown (remember YOU were the boss and supposedly in charge); condoning torture and abusing the Constitution you were supposedly protecting; and leaving the American image abroad quite possibly beyond redemption, I suppose you STILL think you deserve a pension for life from the taxpayers in this county?"

Opps.

7 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Thinking about what I commented over at Punkn's place, I am ashamed I wrote what I did.

My faith in the American way, while shaken at its foundation, remains. There are few countries with as much promise and with much to offer.

I believe that the people of the United States and of the World will find, if they have the time it will take them, the path to equality, security, freedom, liberty, justice, spirituality, mutual respect and tolerance for and of all.

Deanna said...

Hugsss Iggy.
You spoke the truth. Nothing to be ashamed about. George Dubya fucked up royally and we are paying the price. But I'm not quite as willing to lay it all at his feet as you are. Our entire Government seems to have blinders on. Maybe this radical change is just what is needed to wake us up. (I will admit I like what you wrote at my place better ;)

ChicagoLady said...

Yes, Iggy, they used to be monkeys. However, as with anything, images can be adjusted for taste. My aunt has this in her bathroom (of all places) with a pink ball on top. I get to move it every weekend when I vacuum and mop her floors, lol.

Iggy, you have the right to say how you feel, regardless of what others might think. That is the one great remaining things in this nation. Oh wait, I forgot, B.O. already slammed the door on two FL newscasters for asking tough questions, and so they weren't allowed to be present for future appearances by him.

Let's try this again. Guns are the last great thing about America!

LadyStyx said...

In otherwords, Chicago, that wont last too long either.

*just shups*


Oh look...something shiny.....*wanders off*

Queenie Jeannie said...

Thank you for your support on my "election" post today! I really appreciate it!

yellowdoggranny said...

george bush's 8 year fucking of the country and it's people led to obama..it's worth it..

yellowdoggranny said...

well, almost..