Well, after over a year of trying and ending up a
criminal, I can finally cross off taking a picture of a wild Charlie from my bucket list - except of course, my bucket will be an Orange Round Bucket Alien we all know as an ORBA. I'm so happy! I think Charlie was getting in the holiday mood and decided to be be nice and pose for me.

What happens when you eat a whole lot of nuts?

You get sort of chunky!

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever hope to get a picture of
two squirrels at once!

A "tall, dark and handsome" Charlie. Should we arrange for him to meet Sugar Bush? I bet she'd like this piece of eye candy!
12 comments:
isnt' that how the song muskrat love got started?
Great pics
Oh my, how sweet..... I love squirrels and we have one that has just started coming to our bird table for his breakfast... but he runs away when I open the back door......
Good job Intense LOL, were you wearing a bushy tail disguise? LOL
x
lmao iggy you did it!!!!!
Jim and I were looking out the window this morning while eating breakfast and squirrels were running around all over the place. I told Jim it was a shame Iggy couldn't be here and get a picture. And then you post this! Too funny.
Be still my heart. Errrr Iggy, you should have looked closer - that was me chasing tail up the tree hehehehehe. :D
*Scampers back out of here*
Very cute!
They are so cute wish we had them here.
We are stuck with possums, koalas and roo's..
These photos are precious, as are your words!
Hmmm...eye candy indeed. Could be the makings of a love story developing here.
Thank you for sharing this, and I hope you are feeling well today.
*hug, hug*
~gypsy-heart
Way to go Iggy!!!
Great job, Iggy! What's next to accomplish on your "bucket list"?
Great shots! I like that last one especially.
Oh how wonderful you got the shots (*finally*)!!
Post a Comment