
You are strongly advised, before going on... to take one, please.

A picture of Gypsy and I on a sunny day in front of my house. Can you guess which of us is which?
I hope you will come back someday when you are all done running, crying, barfing and/or screaming.
Seven Quirks About Me
1) I sleep on a sofa even though my house has 3 bedrooms complete with beds.
2) I'm like the Pied Piper of Hamelin when it comes to dogs. They come for miles just to say "Hi" to me.
3) I try to walk at least 7 miles each and every day, rain or shine but could never be a post office mail person.
4) I actually hate Google.
5) I'm 9 years older than ChicagoLady and have never been married.
6) I actually enjoy history.
7) I've been convicted of heinous crimes in an international squirrel court of law.
8) I enjoy looking for and photographing the most humdrum and ordinary items imaginable, including orange traffic safety cones and lines painted on the street.
9) I have a Bachelors of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, a Master of Science degree in Computer Science and professional certification from Microsoft in System's Engineering but can't count to 7.
:)

9 comments:
I think I've seen that pic someplace before. :)
You're definitely the cute one!
LMAO, I don't think most of those things are THAT quirky. Well, maybe the part about not being able to count to seven...
Im with Chicago... not much quirky there...excepting the counting....and possibly the doggy thing. Well, unless you actually talk to them in their own language...then yeah, that'd be a little freaky.
*Grabs a Mutt Mitt and puts it to my mouth and blows air into the bag. Hold the air inside the bag and pops it LOUDLY behind Iggy before he even knows I am there - and then runs like hell*
Rutro I think Gypsy made a mess. Never fear, Mutt Mitts are near! I can only imagine how deep those dimples get the bigger your grin gets. You don't like GOOGLE!!!!! I couldn't live without Google! I knew many of the quirky things about you. Not so quirky at all. (I put pillows on my couch and sit on the floor)
your the one with out the tail..?
you're a cutie...
look like someone i'd hang out with and shoot the shit..and then wrap it up in a mutt mitt and toss it away.
WAY TO GO!!! Now don't you feel better. I like weird cookies too, that's why we're going to be close friends!
If you had stuck your tongue out the same as the mutt there is no way I could of known which was which LOL.....
Goodness you are a real proper boffin :)
They aint no quirky things.... well, except the sofa and the bed thing lol......... I LOVE my bed and me snuggly duvet.....
x
LOL, before we moved back to PA, and now live in a 3 bedroom apartment, I used to laugh that we too had a 4 bedroom house (for 1 adult and 1 child) and for months on end we would both sleep in the family room!! I loved my sofa. I can proudly say both my daughter and I now sleep in our own rooms in our own beds (that sometimes I share with a 75 lb dog.. it's a single bed and I sleep so much better than in my queen!)
I discovered you on Rita's blog and just had to mosey on over to meet you. When I spotted "Dogs" in your blogroll, I came right here and have steadily been reading and enjoying all of these posts up till here. I thought I'd better leave a comment because at this rate, I'll have done and not uttered a peep and you won't even know I've been by.
We have six dogs and my husband was just saying the other day that he thinks he relates far better with animals than people. Anyway, I've really loved what I've read so far and am joining up as your latest follower, so I'll be back as regularly as time permits.
Post a Comment