Steps: 4,556,226
Miles: 1913.95
Miles to Canada: 122.05
OCHA #1 (nearest to the door): Man, I wish this dude would hurry up!
OCHA #2 talking to OCHA #3 behind him in line: Eeeyyeewwwwweeh! That Rod Steward really knows how to put on a show don't he!!
OCHA #3 replies: Oh yeah man! He's got me and my chick rocking and head banging good!
OCHA #4 . o O (I sure hope this is the line for the refreshment stand...)
Introductory riff to Young Turks is heard and the crowd cheering.
OCHA #2: Oh yeah!!!!
OCHA #2 and #3 start to sing, "Billy left his home with a dollar in his pocket and a head full of dreams.... He said somehow, some way, it's gotta get better than this."
OCHA #1 . o O (hurry up and get done will ya? tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, yeah!)
OCHA #4 . o O (I don't know this song)
OCHA #2 sings while OCHA #3 plays air synthesizer: "Young hearts be free tonight. Time is on your side, Don't let them put you down, don't let 'em push you around, don't let 'em ever change your point of view..."
All OCHAs except #4 singing, "Young hearts be free tonight. Time is on your side!"

15 comments:
Hmmmm.....
LOL Iggy. Poor OCHA #4 is clueless. In the wrong line and don't know the song. You're killing me here!
Where do you come up with this stuff, Iggy? LOL!
Or, rather... "how" do you come up with it? LOL!
LOL........
I saw Rod Stewart live at The Brighton Centre back when I was about 19ish.... I went with Andy Willard who thought for some reason the sun shone out of my *emmmm ears LOL
He was just to nice this bloke, and anytime we was out and I said I liked something he would buy it, I WAS NOT SAYING I WANTED IT just I liked it..... he was just to nice and caring LMFAO what I would do for nice and caring now LOL....
anyways he was one of 'our crowd' we sorta dated on and off for over a year.... then it fizzled out but we was still great friends... his father owned a butchers shop and so he was always flush with money, I just found it hard anyone buying me things back then.... his dad died of liver failure years ago and his mum died about 2 years after from MS.... so the guy, as an only child inherited mega dosh lol.. not that he needed it, he was a designer for ducati and was married with 2 kids by then..... he divorced not long after me X left me and me lads on the shitpile of life....... and Andy turned up on my door oneday asking for my brothers address, he was back in the country and wanted to connect with his old mates..... we did go out for a drink for old times sake LMFAO..... sorta 20 years after we first dated LOL....
It was to early to make a go at a relationship with each other, we were both just out of bad marriages.... but I know he still held the torch for me LOL.... well...... he moved away and last year a friend knocked on me door to say Andy had died a few days previous and told me that he was to be buried home here by his mum and dad... that would of been sods law, if i had reconnected back with him and the bugger then went and died on me LOL
But I will ALWAYS remember the Rod Steward concert we went to.... as clear as yesterday, we did have fun times.... he was just to nice.... funny how we change and I would love to have someone NICE now LMFAO....
Jebus lmfao sorry..... rambling here...
x
spoooookie......... I posted this the exact same time you posted on Twaddle LOL
x
*raises an eyebrow*
.oO(ok...who the hell spiked my water?)
.oO(oh wait I aint drinking...)
*shakes head laffin and waddles into the next available blog*
LOL@ Marmie....I think I married that bloke...or at least his kin. Sounds alot like my present hubby. I got so I was afraid to look or comment on ANYTHING because it'd show up in the basket. Shoot. I put stuff in the cart for me to purchase and next thing I know, he's got it going across the belt at the register and paid for before I can fuss about it!
Wow. With a comment like that one, Marmite oughta have a blog!
LOL!
I'm glad this entry evoked such warm and wonderful memories for you Marmite! LMAO.
Oh hush you mouth IG..... I aint good enough for a blob lol
X
LMAO
*Secretly reaches up and changes the "d" to a "t"*
I did nothing, you can't prove it!
Ugh and drats....
Rod Stewart - not Rod Steward.
Its a local accent thing, really - people from around here say wooder for water and Rod Steward for Rod Stewart.
Oh.. by the way, OCHA #1 is ED. You might be able to see the kinks in him if you look closely. He also as a dust mask on. I think he has allergies.
LMAO @ you lot!
Styxie... Why are you moaning about your hubby buying you stuff? LOL!
Oh, and, Toasty... You are good enough for a blog.
*is hoping Toasty will be back to posting soon* :)
Post a Comment