Friday, August 8, 2008

First ever Creative Mooses Award



After getting a case of writer's block the other day, I mentioned I needed something to get the creative muses speaking to me again...

...and lo' and behold, a couple of them appeared in my mailbox.

I am pleased as punch to award this brand new award to:

Alice Kay - for "End of the Line" and for "Towanda-Monroeton Shippers' Lifeline, Inc."

LadyStyx - for her entry on Thursday, July 31, 2008 featuring the "Cubs Scouts chasing her with marshmellows" and for "So what do you collect?"

Tori - for "A puppy in potatoes" and for "Which Harry Potter Character Are You?"

Punkn - for "The Pride of Missouri" and for "Priceless" with the grandchildren's watercolors.

MarmiteToasty - for "Dandelion versus Hollyhock - Just who does he think he is?" and for "I laffed so hard a bit of wee came out"

ChicagoLady - for her entry on Monday, April 21, 2008 concerning the acrobatic antics of Charlie the Squirrel and for Saturday, May 10, 2008's entry explaining why some people shouldn't own ORBAs.

I am sure I've overlooked some worthy candidates. Please feel free to nominate them!

-Thanks to LadyStyx for the award artwork!

11 comments:

AliceKay said...

Cute award...and gratefully accepted. :) Thank you, Iggy. *hugs*

LadyStyx said...

Awww thanks iggy!

Anonymous said...

Awww... Thanks Iggy. :)

ChicagoLady said...

You are too kind, Iggy! Thank you so much for including me. Hugs!

Intense Guy said...

No - the award is my thanking YOU!

The "award winning" pages really made me laugh and smile and they brought much glee into the world.

And there are other pages - I only picked the most recent ones. :)

whimsical brainpan said...

Those are some great choices. Congrats to the recipients!

Deanna said...

An award! I never win anything! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Iggy.
I do feel the need to add another recipient to the award:
Intenseguy for "Correction to an Earlier Entry" where he got us with mutilated birds and fish and a recipe with mushrooms (radioactive clouds) that everyone was trying to omit from the recipe. Can't remember when I have laughed so hard!

Deanna said...

LOL that was supposed to be mutated... not mutilated!

Lainie said...

I never win anything. :-(

MarmiteToasty said...

Cripes :) mega chuffed or what - I deleted all me awards from me side bar one afternoon cos I was having a bad day LOL.... so I now have a new one......

You do know me love of mooses right?

sorry I aint been around, just been real busy now back as work but with all the hospital appointments still to attend.....

I promise I will catch up with your posts.....

x

Intense Guy said...

Punkn - I can't accept that award since it was Laine that inspired it - so I'll create an award just for her!