Steps: 4,722,456
Miles: 1984.75
Miles to Canada: 51.25

Some more thoughts to ponder:
The ultimate determinant in the struggle now going on for the world will not be bombs and rockets but a test of wills and ideas - a trial of spiritual resolve: the values we hold, the beliefs we cherish and the ideals to which we are dedicated.
I have wondered at times what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the US Congress.
If the Soviet Union let another political party come into existence, they would still be a one-party state, because everybody would join the other party.
One way to make sure crime doesn't pay would be to let the government run it.
We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
You can tell alot about a fellow's character by his way of eating jellybeans.
- All quotes attributed to Ronald Reagan
I'm going to be taking a short break - be back after the holiday weekend. Hope you enjoy your family, friends and (those of you in the USA) the holiday. Be safe.

10 comments:
Have a good weekend, Iggy. *hugs*
My personal favorite is
"It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions."
My youngest granddaughter is proudly named after President Reagan - and no her name isn't Ronald, it is Reagan lol.
Gonna miss you, Iggy. Hurry back.
Have a great weekend Iggy *Hugsss* and stay outta trouble no wait...hope you find something good to get into hehehehe
Have a wonderful weekend! *HUGZ*
Hope you enjoy your weekend and your dandelion break. :)
i am going to enjoy westest and my blogging buddy junebugg's visit...life is good..
have fun...i love berkley breathed..
Good morning, I caught up on your posts while having my first cup of coffee. 'Twas a perfect way to begin my day, for I enjoyed every post!
What is it about yellow school buses? That is where I fell madly in love for the first time..at age 10. His name was Terry, and he was an older man (13). hee, hee Of course, he didn't return my love. It didn't help that I looked like I was about 7. :(
I am quite sure you will think me even more strange than you already do, but I must confess, I love cicada's. I especially love to hear their cicada songs. I have mentioned them on my site, and I have them in my art (like the alligator they are another shaman creature for me). Do you find them around you a lot, because that is a good thing. They are one of the oldest insects, and they signify eternal youth and happiness. :)
Well, enough chit chat from me. I hope you have a lovely holiday weekend!
Good energies and peace of heart to you, my new friend (so 'tis iggy? If so, I like it).
~gypsy-heart
Ps I am jealous of what you can do with photo shop..even if you do have an internal battle of good guy / evil guy. They dwell in my internal world too..only they are good girl / evil girl! eh,eh,eh
The 10 Commandments never would have passed Congress, they never would have agreed on them.
Enjoy the houseboat and the pool!
My favorite Reagan quote? "Government isn't the solution to the problem, government is the problem."
My second favorite Reagan quote? "If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we are a Nation gone under."
DONT pick the dandelions, or you will wet your bed all holiday weekend :)
be safe, enjoy..... laff and smile a lot....
x
Strange that I like the final quote about the jelly beans most.
Becuase, y'know villains make jellybean smoothies.
Post a Comment