Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Oh Dear, *They* Are Saying Things!

The Real World Walker to a day off due to the chilly rain.


Oh no! Not another learning experience!

Learning from mistakes is never easy.


Old Farts Rule

Can't argue with that can't you?


Did We Forget Our Meds?

Obviously, yes, or at least I did anyway.


Talk to the Cone

- Okay, here is your chance! What are YOU going to tell the cone?

Source

4 comments:

AliceKay said...

Dayum....I gots the opportunity of all opportunities and I just went brain dead. LMAO

(i'm sure others will have a thing or two to say, tho)

Anonymous said...

clears throat,looks with sad eyes upon mr. shrinkcone....

"I confess,it was me who backed up into your brother"

Intense Guy said...

*nudges the cone with a stick and grunts, and re-enacts the opening scene of 2001: A Space Odyssey...*

It is "The Dawn of Man" and the Orange Cone stands before the Apes/Proto-men in the african savanah.

Heee heeeee hooooo hhhaaaaaaa!

LadyStyx said...

Im with Alice, two days have passed and I've yet to find something clever to say. May I please blame it on my medicines and leave it at that?