1950 Plymouth Deluxe 4 Door
This car is definitely spindle-worthy!

1949 Plymouth 2-Door Special Deluxe
..as is this car!

Trunk of Old Car in Woods
I think the old car is either a 1949 or a 1950 Plymouth 2-Door Coupe. The color matches and all. There are more pictures of the red car and one shows the same sort of plastic steering wheel. The air bag must of been pretty darn small back then.

My next mission is to identify that this thing was
The Farm Equipment Pro that lives to the north of me, thinks it is a Hay Elevator (that means you Alice Kay!). It used to have rubber wheels. The "rake mechanism" down in the end throws me a bit though, perhaps this is a "crop loader" (often used to pick Peas) which varies only slightly from a Hay Elevator?
The Farm Equipment Pro also suggested it might be a manure spreader... and judging from the picture below, I think she is totally right!

Manure Spreader - For Sale

5 comments:
LOL
I am glad to be feeling better,not just for the sake of feeling better but to come on here and be humored by your blogs.You always give me a chuckle with your writtings.
Great investigation work!!!
Sweet looking cars. They'd fit right in with the in-laws garage. I've got some pictures in my Photobucket in the file named dad's cars.
Thanks Steph. :)
Awesome looking cars Styxie. I'll have to look at them more closely at work (dial-up is too slow!) but the red and white one is an eye catcher!
I assume this is a very serious hobby for the in-laws?
Yep, I'll go with my first observation and say it's a manure spreader.
Very nice antique cars. I can just see you cruising down the streets in one of those head-turners. :)
Yes....it is. He has about 6 total I think...
Post a Comment