Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Coincidence?

I think NOT but I'll let you decide.

The Leaning Tower of Pisa, Pisa, Italy

The 'Torre pendente di Pisa' is a campanile, or freestanding bell tower, of the cathedral of the Italian city of Pisa.

The tower is about 185 feet tall and leans almost 4 degrees.

The tower began leaning to the southeast soon after the onset of construction in the year 1173.


The Leaning Orange Conehead of West Norriton, Pennsylvania, USA

Astonishingly enough, this Orange Conehead also leans to the southeast and appears to lean at about the same angle.

The black markings appear to be W N T. I'm thinking this is a "coney" tattoo, and says something like "Wayne Neuverheiratetes Teresa".

Or it could be something humdrum like West Norriton Township, but I doubt it.

2 comments:

AliceKay said...

What a cute coincidence. LOL

LadyStyx said...

Hmmm. Another event like the pyramids and Easter Island me thinks.