Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baffling, Just Baffling Behavior

As of April 27, 2008 at 7:30 PM
Steps: 2,624,580
Miles: 1098.44


OCHAs taking a joy ride on the back of a truck

I suspect if Little Iggy were still alive, Delores would be up late at night wringing her hands (if she had any) in worry about him doing stunts like this one. She is probably most thankful Jayden has survived his tailpipe-sniffing days as it is.

Photo Copyright 2008 roving photojournalist LadyStyx


Five OCHAs and Three Oranged Striped Zebras playing in traffic

Even OCHAs can enjoy playing a game of Cowboys and Indians. I bet there is a John Wayne O. Conehead somewhere "out there". I see all these cones also have tattoos. I'm starting to think its a "gang thing".

I have to wonder how the OCHAs decide who gets to ride and who gets to walk, or perhaps they double up and ride 'en stacked'. I've was unable to observe this however.

Photo Copyright 2008 Iggycam

3 comments:

AliceKay said...

LMAO...another good one.

LadyStyx said...

Odd...the gang activity must only be up in your area as I've yet to see any OCHAs with tats in my area. Either that or they grabbed orange spray paint to conceal them for undercover missions....hey wait...Im near D.C. so that really isnt so farfetched!

Intense Guy said...

*pssst*

Probably some OCHAs with diplomatic plates and diplomatic immunity down your way...