Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hieroglyphics

7 comments:

ChicagoLady said...

Ummm, you have a great idea for my birthday present, but you need a hand getting it to Chicago?

LadyStyx said...

Oh how AWESOME! Something she always wanted Im sure....an OCHA inspired Sunday dress with a red bow. Oh hunny that'll look LOVELY on her!! Does the OCHA inspired purse and matching bonnet come with that??

LadyStyx said...

Hey wait....I think I saw a pair of shoes just that shade in Payless while I was there today... Chicago...what size ya wearing these days hun?

Intense Guy said...

Very close ChicagoLady :)

Oh my, an OCHA inspired dress? wow, you'd definately would be seen in a crowd at any rate. LOL

Perhaps the gift of an Orange Conehead Chippendale Dancer?

..and here I was, unimaginatively thinking maybe get her one of those short (14" tall) OCHA for a pet. I mean, they don't take hardly any time for care, can stay home alone for weeks, don't need to go on walks, don't poop, don't need special pet foods, and don't get fleas... pretty ideal huh?

LadyStyx said...

And then her pet ORBA would have company for the days she's off to work!

*said in her best Guiness dude imitation voice* Brilliant!

Intense Guy said...

Lady Styx, you are a genius! Gosh, it would be the perfect companion for the ORBA. Durn, why didn't *I* think of that!

LadyStyx said...

But you did...you're the one to suggest making it into a pet... :)