
Boy = Cement Filled Door Watcher
Girl = OCHA with two white stripes
Girl: Tell me about it stud!
Boy: I got chills. They're multiplyin'. And I'm losin' control. 'Cause the power, you're supplyin', it's electrifyin'!
Girl: You better shape up, 'cause I need a man and my heart is set on you. You better shape up; you better understand to my heart I must be true.
Boy: Nothin' left, nothin' left for me to do.
Both: You're the one that I want.
(you are the one I want), o, o, ooo, honey.
The one that I want.
(you are the one I want want), o, o, ooo, honey.
The one that I want
(you are the one I want want), o, oo, ooooo
The one I need.
Oh, yes indeed.
Girl: If you're filled, with affection you're too shy to convey, meditate in my direction. Feel your way.
Boy: I better shape up, 'cause you need a man.
Girl: I need a man, who can keep me satisfied.
Boy: I better shape up, if I'm gonna prove.
Girl: You better prove, that my faith is justified.
Boy: Are you sure?
Both: Yes, I'm sure down deep inside.
You're the one that I want.
(you are the one I want want), o, o, ooo, honey.
The one that I want.
(you are the one I want want), o, o, ooo, honey.
The one that I want
(you are the one I want), o, o, ooo
The one I need.
Oh, yes indeed.
Photo Copyright 2008 roving photojournalist LadyStyx
Song performed by Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta
Song written by John Farrar, an Australian musician and composer.

4 comments:
LMAO....just a little bored, Iggy?
Hope your foot is feeling better today. *hugs*
Hope your foot's feeling better today hun. *shakes head* LOL Yeah re-made classics can be a bitch if not done correctly.
I had a good day - I mean its not often I go over to my Mom's house and this time she's there reading some blog entries I wrote. She was literally crying about "poor little Iggy, his life was cut short" way too soon.
And then she read another one and spewed her coffee all over and couldn't stop laughing.
:) Yep... that's the makin's of a good day.
LOL!! So she's patient 29? LOL
Post a Comment