Ah, the Pointy-Haired Boss borrowed it! I see he is taking a picture of Little Iggy who is transfixed - by a picture of Kero!

Say OHCAAAAAAA!!!
Its going to take a some time and practice - this little camera is smaller than my cell phone, but the menus I've looked out must contain a ...well, a gazillion options! Heck, I'm even going to have to read the gosh durn manual.

4 comments:
Well good luck figuring out how to use the camera. :)
When you figure out how to use your new camera, maybe you can read the manual to mine and show me how to use that one. LOL
Reading manuals is for sissies. *laffs*
Cute pic!
lol Iggy. As luck would have it, I, too, am scratching my head as I try to figure new toys out. We got a new camera yesterday and I finally broke down and bought a new laptop today. My next few days (weeks?) will be spent loading software, email addresses, configuring things... on and on and on... Sigh. I held of as long as I could!
Post a Comment