Monday, June 16, 2008

Well, Well

I recently got a bunch of pictures in the e-mail box and they showed various huge cargo's for folks on bikes, motorcycles, small cars and what not, the e-mail was captioned "and you think you are carrying a big load". Little did they realize that one of these pictures wasn't quite what they thought it was...



Now we all know where little trucks come from...

...but now I wonder if there was an ice hockey game playing on the LCD inside the driver's cab. You know me, always asking questions...

3 comments:

AliceKay said...

I need a minute or two to think about that one. :)

ChicagoLady said...

I'm worried the last one or two might fall off and be left behind.

LadyStyx said...

*lafffz* I almost sent this one to you too. And we thought the one I took was bad.

Chicago...they wont fall off if they're anything like dogs ;). *laffz* Very firmly attached, I suspect. *smirkz*