Saturday, June 7, 2008

Some Wonderful Words Worth Spreading

Marmitetoasty had a blog entry, which hopefully remains posted, that had a comment made by a "Jeanne H".

I know Tori and LadyStyx have read it it already, but I wanted to bring it "over here" so I could re-read it now and then, and so I could remember and possibly learn or absorb the insight the words offer - and since they are "good words well put," to share them with others that haven't seen them:
Please get this, [addressed to Marmitetoasty], not one of us is any better than the other. God made us all the same. It is the circumstances of life that form our character...we ALL have problems in life...I believe God knows who are the strong ones who can be trusted to get through the hurdles that come their way. Don't ever for a moment think that you are not loved. This [very difficult] time in your life is temporary, honest it is...tomorrow the sun will shine and you'll be stronger for having gone through the rough time. A friend once said to me "we go through what we go through so we can help someone else go through what we went through!" Please do keep in touch with us, no matter how bleak things look. Every cloud has a silver lining...there IS light at the end of the darkness. And you are RICH in friendships!

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

Truly wonderful, meaningful words. Thanks for sharing this with us, Iggy.

Deanna said...

Thank you for sharing this Iggy. Truer words were never spoken.

LadyStyx said...

I only wish I was as eloquent with my words as that Jeanne H person...

Intense Guy said...

*hugs LadyStyx*

It was your comment that referenced Jeanne's comment and drew my eye to it - I wasn't going to read 90 plus comments!!! - I just choose to read your and backed up to Jeanne's.

I read Marmitetoasty's blog as much for the entertainment that the language used on it offers as for getting an insight on how someone very different from me lives. I am awed and amazed by the sheer number of comments her blog entries get.

MarmiteToasty said...

:)