Steps: 3,650,272
Miles: 1528.31
Yesterday, I screwed up some courage and decided to move in closer to the Alien Space Spheres that fascinate me... I moved closer... and closer...
Dare I get... even closer?
Finally, I dared to get no closer...and suddenly a bright light appeared and I nearly jumped out of my skin!!!!
Aaaaaaaagh!!!!!! Get out!!! Get out!!! Run for your life!!!
Silly me, it was just the sun coming out from behind some clouds.
Transfixed, I stared at them... they sort of reminded me of something in a sort of vague way... I stood there and scratched my head awhile... And then it occurred to me what was hiding in the fog on my mind.
The alien had "rolled their eyes" at me.
The alien script near the top of the upright sphere says "Manitowoc Engineering Co." which is located in Manitowoc, Wisconsin.
I still have no idea what these Alien Space Spheres are/were but the company's website says:
For more than a century, we’ve been building the cranes that shape and re-shape entire landscapes; the foodservice products that help satisfy hungers and thirsts in countless locations; the ships that move commerce and cultures forward; and the support services that keep it all working. And, around the world, the people of The Manitowoc Company lead the way.
The italics are mine... so perhaps these really are alien space ships!
And next time you see an icemaker... perhaps at a motel - make a note of who manufactuered it... it could very well be a "Manitowoc".

4 comments:
They rolled their eyes, huh? LOL (good pics)
wow they got big eyes!!!!
*backspaces for the 5th time and heads to the next blogspot*
All I can hear is the theme music for The Twilight Zone.
Post a Comment