Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Grandfather

My Grandfather came home from the hospital yesterday morning. He is happy to be home and eating "good food" once more, he does and can eat like a horse sometimes!

They never did figure out what might of caused his little trip in to the scary side.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your Grandfather is home and seems to be doing fine.

AliceKay said...

Yes, I'm glad your grandfather is home now, too. It's an uneasy feeling, not knowing what causes some of the things we go thru. I'm still wondering. I hope he doesn't have another spell like he had the other day.

LadyStyx said...

Will keep him in my thoughts daily. Have they said anything regarding doing further testing on him?

Intense Guy said...

He is going to have a neurological exam of some sort performed later in the month. I wasn't given many details as I was told the news third hand the relatives aren't good at keeping the facts straight (starting the step-grandmother who forgot to call altogether when my grandfather was released from the hospital).

Deanna said...

I've always said the not knowing is worse than knowing. I hope your Grandpa continues to do well and doesn't have another spell. Will keep him in my prayers.

ChicagoLady said...

I'm glad your grandfather is back home and appears to be recovering well from his mysterious jaunt.