For a guy like me, normally entering a room and seeing "boobies!" is a pleasant surprise and well, the conversation was sure to be "interesting".
The person that first mentioned the word, however, is a bit difficult to follow and understand, not being the umm, the sharpest knife in the drawer, lets say - But hey, that has never stopped me from jumping in.
One thing lead to another and I ended up being envious of a chatter that had the luck to go to Galapagos and see the exotic wildlife there - I also want to say I respect this chatter very much -
So this morning, while things were slow at work, I surfed the web for boobies... and here is what I found:

Red-footed Booby

Blue-footed Booby
I'm awestuck by how vivid the color of their feet is... and of course their "facial expressions" are intriguing to!
I had some coffee, pushed some paper, discussed a couple telecommunications issues with the boss and... got to thinking... I can hear someone saying "Ut oh"...
I took off my shoes, and I will claim to have taken off my alleged socks, and looked at my feet and thought, ummm... boobies...

I Guess I'm a Booby Mutt
Little Iggy seems have revived from the dead - I guess I need some more Tough Actin' Tinactin®.

6 comments:
*blinks*
*re-scrolls*
*blinks again*
*shakes head*
*throws the bottle of Sangria out*
..oO(I need to stop hitting that stuff so hard)
*wanders to the next blog entry*
LMAO
*returns*
*wipes eyes, maybe I read it wrong*
..oO(nope, I didnt)
*throws bottles of Disaronno and Kaluah out too*
*wanders to the next blog*
*Refills Styxies Sangria, Disaronno, and Kaluha*
Thank you for the compliment, Iggy. That was quite an entertaining conversation last night, to say the least.
*gives Styxie something a little stronger to drink but throws whatever it was *he* was drinking out*
LOL!
Post a Comment