Steps: 3,667,670
Miles: 1535.71
...you to someone I met yesterday, his name is ED.
My name is ED, and no, I'm not a talking horse!
Some of you may remember ED's adopted father, Bill Bixby, who was on TV in a show called "The Courtship Eddie's Father" during 1969-1972. Sadly ED's father passed away in 1993 from prostate cancer (even I hear the twilight zone music).
Anyway, I spoke to ED for quite a while, while resting my feet after having walked seven miles. He was kind of gruff at first but I learned he was really a softy... at heart - he was just annoyed by the fact his face was in the dirt all the time.
ED tells me he does a lot of work for the Conehead race. He is a member of the well known group called "Volunteering Invading Aliens in Grim Remote Areas" where he is hard at work for up to four hours on days when he can take the blues that the work causes him.
He is also a member of the "Coalition of Invading Aliens Living In Space" where he is ready to go hard, at work, when the moment is right, all weekend long.
ED told me we had met before about a week ago while he was volunteering, but after I apologetically told him I didn't remember doing so, he told me he was the OCHA on the far right in OCHA in Solari Negative. I told him I probably didn't remember because he looked so different "back then". He said it was okay, he had no hard feelings against me for not remembering.
It soon would be dark, so I said my "goodbyes" to ED and went home and took a much needed shower.

10 comments:
LMAO @ the VIAGRA roflmao!
You should really really really think about getting your stories published!
Viagra AND Cialis??? LMAO!!!
You'd think if he's a member of both he wood be having hard feelings....
oops...WOULD^ yeah, that's what I meant would. ;)
*Laughs like a certain brash, high-strung woodpecker whose trademark was his staccato laugh, "ha-ha-ha-HA-ha", "ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"*
:)
I guess I must be tired...I didn't see the VIAGRA or the CIALIS in that post until Karla mentioned it. LOL
Yeah, I bet you meant "would", Styxie. :p
Well, Alice, what am I to think? First he flashes the pictures of his "spheres" and now this post!
Iggy:
Yep, it worked. :)
LMAO @ LadyStyx
I am laughing so hard here, it is hard to type... Viagr, Cialis and Wood... roflmao. I agree with Karla.
LMAO, when Styx asked if I'd read about ED yet, I said I wasn't sure. When she mentioned Volunteering Invading Aliens in Grim Remote Areas, I confirmed that I had not read about ED yet. Little did I know, what ED really stood for, and how HARD it would be to not laugh as I read Iggy's commentary.
I have a nice BIG OCHA at work for you Iggy, if you can handle a BIG one. LMAO
Hmmmmmm...a big one, eh?
Post a Comment