I'm not about to ask. LOL
*backspaces*
Maybe something simular to what happened to the tip of the thumb of the guy who fitted our carpets? *Shrugs*(He cut it off by accident)
Yikes Tori! I bet that was a bloody mess and bit of excitement.I was thinking more along the lines of a Orange Conehead attack, or even a pitbull to be honest. I don't know what the others were thinking and I don't want to know. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm not about to ask. LOL
*backspaces*
Maybe something simular to what happened to the tip of the thumb of the guy who fitted our carpets? *Shrugs*
(He cut it off by accident)
Yikes Tori! I bet that was a bloody mess and bit of excitement.
I was thinking more along the lines of a Orange Conehead attack, or even a pitbull to be honest. I don't know what the others were thinking and I don't want to know. :)
Post a Comment