Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bottle Tree Planted

As of May 14, 2008 at 7:00 AM
Steps: 2,906,246
Miles: 1214.3


Welcome to Maryland!



My Mom posed in front of her Bottle Tree with the shovel that we didn't use to plant the tree. :)

She's going to wash the labels of the bottles she has ready for the tree and find about 8 more from her collection. When the "foliage" comes in, I'll take another picture.

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

Nice pic of your mom. The bottle tree is looking good, too. :)

Intense Guy said...

Thanks Alice Kay - I still can't get used to looking at her without her wearing glasses - she always looks like a squinting raccoon these days to me. She had cataract surgery for both eyes and they corrected her vision to 20/20. She wore glasses since she was 5 years old. I'll won't say how many years that makes it - but let's just say its been "nearly all her life" :)

I think the tree turned out pretty nicely... I still need to paint it.

Deanna said...

Bravo!!!!!! Awesome job. LOL at your mom looking like a squinting raccoon. Could it be possible it was just sunny out... Great picture of your mom, the not used shovel, and the tree. Can't wait to see the color foilage.

LadyStyx said...

Pretty tree and pretty mom! I, too, cant wait until the "foliage" all shows up on the tree. Oh the possibilities of something like that. You could change the bottles out for the seasons, lights for Christmas...

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing it when the foliage comes in.Nice Job!