Friday, May 23, 2008

Oh Dear! I'm Blushing Again!



Am I ever glad the bank pad site sign blocks most of the view. These immodest trucks are ummm... making little trucks in public! And right beside the road!

Thanks to Photojournalist LadyStyx

Hold it... hold it, hold it... there is more to this story than meets the ummm... one eye.

2 comments:

LadyStyx said...

*laffz* Saw this on my way to WalMart the other day...(Monday or Tuesday?) and didnt have the camera ready (damn thing takes too long to warm up!!!). Kudos to hubby for making sure to swing by on the way back and timing things perfectly so the light was RED, enabling me to get this shot. The shocker of it is, not only were they doing it in the open like this when we first passed BUT they were still at it a good 30-45 minutes later for me to capture the shot! Such stamina!!! Never knew Viagra was the mastermind behind diesel fuel.

Intense Guy said...

Oh my - I'm getting lightheaded just thinking about that sort of stamina.