Steps: 2,878,802
Miles: 1203.10
Miles to Maryland: 10.90
Sometimes when I am out walking, I think of about things. I don't do this very often though - it gets me in to awkward situations...
Like on Mother's Day, for instance, I walked along thinking about the game of Monopoly and how I would redo it, and thought it interesting that two of the four railroads that are in Monopoly were within my view while I walked along the Schuylkill River and the Oaks Reach Canal (the Reading and the Pennsylvania)...

I wondered what the view was like from up top the old Pennsylvania Railroad Bridge... ...and wondered how much of the wastelands of Phoenixville that lay just across the river you could see from it...

...and I thought about how nice the weather was for the folks paddling their kayaks in the canal...

...and then I pondered upon issues like what the Locktender's name who lived in the Locktender's House was and when it was he last lived here. And then I found a historic marker that said his name was Manny Schaeffer and he lived there until he died in 1976. - Knowing that made me happy for a little while. Source

...and then I looked down and admired my new boots and then thought, "Do I really have socks on? Or am I just claiming that I do?"

...and then I thought, "Is this Poison Ivy I'm standing in?" ...But quickly forgot about that and had a bout of wishful thinking about how nice it would be to be rich enough to have bought the car spindle on eBay, but happy I could afford to buy a Save The Spindle T-Shirt.

And then... well, lets just say it got weird... as I thought about "what the heck 8-T-B" might mean...

...but it was the encounter with the huge green

9 comments:
Did you have socks on those feet? LOL
Loved the pics!!
Roflmao - I was going to ask the same question, AK. It is so dangerous when the mind wanders. I do that while driving home sometimes and when I get there I think "OMG I don't remember anything in between the start and end!" The pics were great and if you redo the game of Monopoly, let me know. I just might have to try playing it.
LMAO, you "claim" to have socks on, but where's the proof?
It's amazing the things you think of when you let your mind wander...
*clears throat...ahem ahem*
Now, Shinestariums may actually entertain the idea of placing artwork upon their forms (but fail to follow thru because they dont do needles) but Styxyladiums would never ever consent willingly to it.
Of course, *smacks his head* the Styxyladium is branded... silly me... correction made.
:)
LOL! Ya know, I think the casual reader is more than likely ready to commit one or several of us at this point....
Hmmm, might be even regular readers might be ready to fill out some commitment papers... :)
Some of us already have our "Committed? Been There... Done That" T-shirts.
:P
LOL
*gets an idea*
*leaves with an evil giggle to go be creative*
Post a Comment