Steps: 3,158,514
Miles: 1318.90

Rolph's Wharf Road in Chestertown, Maryland has several farms along its 2 and 1/2 mile stretch. While spending time on the houseboat "Water's Edge", which is now joined by the "Skimmer", this past Memorial Day weekend - I walked past this "lone" tree a number times.
Majestic tree isn't it?

I had a busy weekend - the boating season is basically "good to go" after the usual annual kinks got worked out - this year we still have to work on fixing a misbehaving toilet and GPS unit - but thankfully not the engines!
"It is always something" - my much use motto certainly applies to all things marine -

5 comments:
Yep, very majestic tree. :)
Sure do hope you get the rest of the "kinks" resolved before too long so your boating adventures will be more about boating and fishing and not about tinkering on "kinks".
Well, sometimes part of the "fun" is the tinkering - but not with boat toilets. :)
I don't think I'll be doign much fishing - but boating rides are definitely on the agenda. The Skimmer has two full tanks of diesel (from two years ago!) and we need to get it out of the tanks... this much fuel is going to last all summer long too, so I won't see the fuel dock (knock on wood) this year.
Man those boats look extremely inviting....
Hope your toilet isn't having the same problems as the ISS is having. You might have more problems getting part from Russia than they did, lol.
Goodness, the ISS toilet must be a engineering disaster from what I've heard - which basically amounts to "It sucks because it doesn't suck".
The recalcitrant boat toilet has the opposite problem - it doesn't blow... that is, the pump is shot and it won't pump "stuff" from the toilet bowl to the waste holding tank. Parts are still a problem as this toilet has been out of production for several years but thankfully I found some in Seattle.
Post a Comment