Steps: 3,050,918
Miles: 1273.25

My brother holds up my fish
The weather was cold and windy at Orient Point - located at the far eastern tip of the north fork of Long Island, but the sun shined and the fish ate the bait, so all was well in the world. Captain Bob Rocchetta once again parked the fishing boat over the "X" that marked the spot where the fish were.

The hardworking mate, Kevin Terrano poses with my Dad and my brother holding up his fish!
Rainbow Charters

4 comments:
I'm still waiting for you to walk to Texas! *hugsssssssss*
Looks like all had fun!
Yeah, it does look like everyone had a nice time. Cool looking fish. Did you eat them?
We had a great time - we all got back to our homes dead tired and in need of a long nap. LOL
We caught about 150 pounds of fish - and we ate some of it, some of it on Monday, and I had some tonight. I think it will be a week or three before we eat it all.
Post a Comment