Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Miss Illinois in the Spotlight

Ever since Celtic Spirit suggested that the Beauty Queenies shouldn't be prancing about naked (except for their sashes), the Queenies have been running around trying to find bikinis that fit them.

Today I found Miss Illinois trying on her new suit and getting ready to perform some karaoke for her adoring fans.

a cone wearing a glow in the dark green bikini with little iggy, pointy hair boss, and multo admiring how she looks
I am sure that Multo and Little Iggy love the new bikini. Pointy Hair Boss looks like he might even faint.

Miss Illinois spins and asks me, "Iggy? Does this suit make my ass look big?"

a cone wearing a glow in the dark green bikini with little iggy with a big O for a mouth, pointy hair boss flat on his back, and multo still admiring how she looks
I think Little Iggy says it all, even without saying anything.

Iggy . o O (Danger! Danger! Do not say anything! Pretend to be invisible!)

Miss Illinois: Well!? Does it??

Iggy: Umm, well, Miss Illinois, you, you are a cone you know, and cones are supposed to be... well, bottom heavy.

Miss Illinois: Sobs!! You do think I have a fat ass!

Iggy: Well that gorgeous color is, umm... slimming.

Miss Illinois: Oh! Thank you! I'm ready to sing my song now. Which one do you suggest?

Iggy: Well, How about that perennial favorite by Queen, "Fat Bottomed Girls"?

I was speechless since Miss Illinois ran off screaming, "Arrrrrrrggggggggh!" right after calling me a most despicable man.

I guess she didn't know the words to it.

Iggy: Oh well, that leaves me to bellow it out:

Are you gonna take me home tonight
Ah, down beside that red firelight
Are you gonna let it all hang out
Fat bottomed cones, you make the rockin world go round!

Hey, I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad
But I knew life before I left my nursery
Left alone with big fat Fanny
She was such a naughty nanny
Heap big coney, you made a bad boy out of me, Hey hey!

Hey, listen here
Now your mortgages and homes
I've got stiffness in your bones
Ain't six beauty queens in this locality (I tell you)
Oh, but I still get my pleasure
Still get my greatest treasure
Heap big coney you gonna make a big man out of me

Oh, you gonna take me home tonight (please)
Oh, down beside that red firelight
Oh, you gonna let it all hang out
Fat bottomed cones you make the rockin world go round
Fat bottomed cones you make the rockin world go round!
Get on your bikes and ride
Fat bottomed cones
Fat bottomed cones!


16 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Thank you for the much needed laugh today!!

LadyStyx said...

GEEEEEEEEEEEZ LOUISE! *snortlin*

Why didn't ya suggest something a bit more recent like Baby's Got Back by Sir Mixalot?

.oO(my apologies, I was just in MsHLP's blog before stopping here...she had an OMGBecky plate yesterday...)

Deanna said...

LOL Iggy welcome back from your short Dandelion Break.

Poor Miss Illinois. Geeze on the song. That was funny. *laughing as I move on*

Celticspirit said...

OMG that was hillarious! I sure am glad you covered up your nudies, I was starting to get scared to come to your blog, never knowing what I'd find. Y'all know how innocent I am. ;)

Anonymous said...

You seriously make me LOL.

The Wife O Riley said...

BAHAHHAAAAAHHAAA!!! You know us milk fed girls from the midwest, we won't skimp on the butter.

Now, do "I like Big Butts" by Sir Mixalot.

I'm emailing you some pictures we took just for you on our Cleveland trip.

AliceKay said...

Pretty cute

MarmiteToasty said...

I swear a bit of me chicken and salad sarnie is now stuck up me nose as I snorted whilst reading this lmfao...... omg, to dam funny....

oh and the bottom of the bikini looks like what we over here call a mankini LMFAO

Fanks for the laffs, now I have to go and dig out the chicken and grated carrot from me left nostril LOL

x

Dorkys Ramos said...

At first I thought the cone had on a pair of shades and a surgical mask...

yellowdoggranny said...

well, that knocked me out of my chair laughing...you silly boy you.

sugarlens said...

I am always curious to see how you will outfit your cones next...

jmt said...

You are a nutcase.
I like nutcases. Keep the cones talking.

Heidi said...

This was great! Very, very funny!

Karla said...

*shakes my head and tries to move on to other blogs that I need to catch up on* LOL

betty said...

LOL; loved this entry and your humor about OCHA's; thanks for visiting my blog (a corgi in Southern California) and for that info about water calculator; I'm going to look at it later tonight when I have more time; thanks for looking one up for me :)

I'll be back; I like your humor

betty

ChicagoLady said...

And here I was going to comment that Miss Illinois looked a bit top heavy, lol.

After that spin she did, no wonder Pointy-Haired Boss was laying on the floor.

*Shakes my head as I go to the next post*