Saturday, July 4, 2009

Weekend Wordle!

It's that time of week again!

It's time for Shan's Weekend Wordles.

Here's what you do:

1) Go to Wordle.net to create your Wordle.

2) Post it on your blog with a link to Shan's Week~End Wordles or Last Shreds Of Sanity.

3) Once that's done, go back to Last Shreds Of Sanity and sign the Mr Linky that she'll have up - this will help direct those who play along to your blog.

I won't be home this weekend. Could someone please link me in? Many thanks in advance :)

From When Friends Struggle

word cloud from the blog with a helping hand drawn in below it

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th of July!

AliceKay said...

I hope you're having a great weekend. (bring back some of those great pics that area has to offer)

Happy Independence Day, Iggy. *hugs*

Melissa said...

Happy Fourth of July!!

Have lots of fun, eat hot dogs and think of Sandlot!

"You're killin' me smalls!"

LadyStyx said...

I ~love~ the enhancement!

So far it looks like you and I are the only ones playing. Shan doesn't even have it up yet!

yellowdoggranny said...

what a great story about a great man..how lucky for you to still have him..goddess bless him ...he taught you well with the camera...

Shan G said...

I love this Wordle. So powerful, even as a jumble of words.

You really need to give me a step by step on how to change the Wordle background with an image. I wanted to do an American flag for the 4th, but it didn't work out right. LOL

It has already been established that I am a technological idiot....LAMO