Talkinhead: Good evening folks! This just in. Minutes ago, we received word that it might be some one's birthday next week. This is an unsubstantiated rumor and we are trying to get confirmation as we speak. We go now to the Beauty Queenies headquarters building and our reporter Dishy Dullfacts for details!
Dishy Dullfacts: Thank you, Talkinhead, I am at the scene of the alleged birthday party where you can clearly see, they have set out the "Caution Party Zone" Cone!
We see in attendence Little Iggy, Pointy Hair Boss, Multo and Miss Georgia, Miss New York, Miss Louisanna, Miss Confusion and even Miss Illinois who have gathered for a wild birthday party celebration. I've asked Miss Confusion to tell me just who the party is for, and she just says, "Hey, like, its for some, really like, cool chick, you know?" and then she blew her noisemaker in my face.
Talkinhead: Dishy? Is that really Miss Illinois? And is she smoking a joint?!
Dishy Dullfacts: Yes, Talkinhead, Miss Illinois is really here and she claims that the smoke is strictly medicinal to calm her nerves. I tried to ask her a couple questions but only I only got as far as, "I'd like to get to the bottom of where you have been..." when she started screaming, so I've not been able to find out anything just yet. Little Iggy? Can I ask you some questions?
Little Iggy: Oh wow, am I on TV? Can I give a shout out to some of my peeps?
Dishy Dullfacts: Little Iggy, just for whom is this birthday party?
Little Iggy: Hi Mom! Hi Harold! Did you see me in that Superbowl Depends for OCHA ad?!
Dishy Dullfacts: Ummm... lets try talking to someone else. Miss New York? Are you free for some words? Oh good, here is Miss New York. Hi there! And congratulations on being runner-up at first annual Miss America Conehead pageant!
Miss New York: *Giggles* Thank you Dishy! Isn't this the bestest party ever?!
Dishy Dullfacts: Who's the birthday person?
Miss New York: *Giggles* Oh! Its LadyStyx's birthday!! She's 29 again!!
Dishy Dullfacts: Oh! Happy 29th Birthday LadyStyx! All of us here at Pie-In-The-Sky news want to wish her the very best and hope she has many more!
There you have it Talkinhead! Back to you!
My thanks to Alice Kay for the "Caution: Party Zone" cone! :)

23 comments:
Ooh it's her bday?! Sweet! Glad I could give you the "scoop!" ;)
Great interview. Ever considered switching fields?
Y'all see this, right? He's tryin to make me older than I really am!
Happy Birthday, Ladystyx! :):)
this is ridiculously sweet!! happy birthday, m'lady!
Laffin me socks off........ Iggy, you are just so dam funny, you bloody dinlo LOL
Happy Birthday LadyStyX.... I didnt think you looked a day over 61 lol
x
I knew it was around now some time, but couldn't remember the actual date (sorry Styxie)... For some reason it wasn't on my important dates page... *Slaps own wrist*
Anyway... HAPPY BIRTHDAY STYXIE!
What a cute entry! I'm heading over to wish LadyStyX a happy one! :-)
Happy Birthday, Styxie. (i think)
The Party Zone cone fits in well with your "collection". And you're welcome. :)
I'll go wish her a happy day!
Yea! A birthday party! We're celebrating one here at work too, so I'll throw a few cupcakes your way. Enjoy!
*comes back in to read this again*
*laffz her ass off ~AGAIN~*
.oO(you've jumped the gun though, hun, as it's not this week)
I guess you'll need to do what I threatened to do to you last year... *laffz*
If I remember correctly..and I may be wrong..isn't Styxie's birthday in August? hmmm but then like I said I just may be wrong...
I love Grover and I think this is a very Groveresque posting. I can picture him doing this interview for Pie-in-the-sky news. Minus the weed and bottom groping.
what a cute entry to wish your friend a Happy Birthday (but I'm thinking her birthday is next week from reading the comments?) Very sweet of you though to get a jump start on making her day a special one :)
betty
I love that Miss Illinois is a pothead! And don't for a minute believe it is for medical purposes only!
You are too funny. With 'peeps' and 'medicinal to calm her nerves' you can't go wrong.
Happy Birthday to LadyStyx!
Happy Birthday to her!
How sweet of you to write an entry on behalf of the birthday girl!
and you don't look a day over the first 29...happy birthday lady...
Ah, that's why I didn't have Styxie's birthday up on my page... LOL!
LOL you are certifiably nuts but that's why I keep you as my friend. Happy Birthday Styxie...whenever it may be. :-)
Hahaha! Sorry I missed the party!
I hope the cones weren't too hung over the next day! Looks like one of the noisemakers is a little deflated, lol.
Post a Comment