Sunday, July 6, 2008

So How's The Wife Billy?

On Saturday, on the Oakes Reach of the Schuylkill Canal - If you click on the picture and look at the two geese in the center, I think Jimmy is asking Bob a question.

Canadian Geese strolling across the street single file - one goose looks like he is looking at another one and asking him a question

Why did the white chin strap ducks cross the road?

another picture of the geese crossing the road but this one shows several cars backed up waiting for them to clear the street!

To piss off the motorists that were in a hurry!

9 comments:

AliceKay said...

Love the pics and the descriptions. Too funny! LOL

AliceKay said...

Wait...I just thought of something. If Jimmy is asking Bob a question...who the heck is Billy?

(you just made my day....again. LMAO)

Intense Guy said...

Well, you know how those Canadians are... The Goose's full name is Edward William Chin-Strappy but they all call him "Bob."

Maybe because that's what his head is always doing when he walks, but more likely it's because I goofed up.

AliceKay said...

LOL....okay.

ChicagoLady said...

LMAO. Periodically, they decide to cross the road here and I have to stop for them, since I can't run over them. Well, I CAN, but it's illegal. I wonder why we don't have ICE deporting all the white chin strap ducks back to Canada?

LadyStyx said...

*makes note that the white-chinstrapped wonder's name is Eddy Billy-Bob*

Anonymous said...

LMAO!

Intense Guy said...

Well, Chicago Lady, I think we got photographic proof of them violating the law (and perhaps their terms of their visiting visas) We could throw the book at them:

1) Obstructing traffic
2) Jaywalking
3) Trespassing
4) Swimming without letting 30 minutes pass after eating
5) Defecating in public
6) Violating the local noise ordinance

"Unfortunately" the youngsters (and maybe some of the oldsters) were born in the USA and are American citizens.

Deanna said...

LOL I have nothing to add. You have said it all!