
Ahhhhhhhhhh... The weekend is almost here.
Having just read MarmiteToastie's latest offering, I got to thinking (I hear a chorus of "Ut-ohs") that perhaps we need a blog entry warning / rating system...
Something like:
NFD - No Food or Drink - reader is liable to snort on monitor.
FDD - Food and/or Drinks Discussed - If you might be or get hungry, be prepared.
LBE - Long Blog Entry - Reader might want to have cup of something and snack food at hand.
PBYR - Pee Before You Read - A very long and/or hilarious blog entry.
MMYD - Might Make You Drip - Drip "a wee bit" so to speak, sitting on towel recommended.

6 comments:
LOL...funny warnings..but honestly sometimes needed
Love the cartoon. (do some blog readers really need a towel????)
Those with tempermental bladders do Alice ;). Either that or take stock out in Scotch-Guard....especially with Marmy's blog...
LOL Iggy... Those warnings could be useful. :)
I just read Marmy's blog...hilarious. LMAO
LMFAO you daft sod...... on saying that, what a great idea LOL
x
Post a Comment