
Just Spotted In Chicago Land!
The world is abuzz today as prominent scientists pour over pictures of a newly discovered alien species! The orange one-eyed, square handle-shouldered, R2D2-footed aliens were discovered resolutely moving along a busy highway on their way to see the Chicago Cubs play baseball at Wrigley Field.
Whistling the Colonel Boogie March (the theme to "The Bridge Over the River Kwai") both badly and out of tune, they rolled on tread-like foot reminiscent of R2D2 of Star Wars fame, rocking back and forth as they whistled.
When asked what they liked most about the Cubbies, their orange eyes blinked brightly while they all shouted "Hamm's Beer!" in unison. Puzzled scientists have absolutely no explanation for the phenomena but have classified this new species as Whistling TrackFoots (WTFs).
Our thanks to roving Photojournalist ChicagoLady!
I respectfully request that all present and aspiring Photojournalist not to take pictures of "things alien" while driving. I set a bad example doing so with the Gum Cleaner's truck. I would hate to learn something bad happened to any of you while shooting and driving - I would never ever be able to forgive myself. Please be safe.

9 comments:
LMAO. Next time, I'll just stop my car in the middle of the road and be the cause of the largest manifestation of road rage seen in Chicago.
I've taken pics while driving for years. (just ask a certain person in NH the next time you talk to her. i think i scared her a time or two...LOL)
I'll be on the lookout for these new aliens.
wow they are filtering up north now? We had some of those come through not long ago....
LOL! WTFs...love it. The subspecies would be the marvinariums, correct?
The question we must ask ourselves now is...
Are they illegal aliens? Or have they come into the country - or, in to the planet - legally?
Good question, Tori!
After putting the picture under a magnifying glass and studying the details for a while, I think the subspecies is more like marvinmaniaceums but I'm no expert.
I bet they're illegals... and if these particular aliens rolled the whole way to Chicago from Texas to see a ballgame, I have to think they are definitely up to something illegal - in fact, the powers that be ought to be out there right now checking ALL the gumball machines they may have tampered with enroute - and deported when (should I add the "if"?) found guilty.
marvinmaniaceums...LOL... I do believe you're correct!
Ah, so that's who's been poisoning the gum balls?
I'm glad you were able to identify the culprits and what they call themselves.
Post a Comment