Friday, July 25, 2008

My Parents went to Wales

...and I got this really neat Welsh flag!

Welsh red dragon on white and green flag flying from the flag pole in my front yard

So now I've something to remind me of a friend in Wales!

I stood in the yard for about 5 minutes waiting for the breeze and my camera finger to get coordinated. Getting this shot was almost as difficult as getting a squirrel picture! :)

6 comments:

LadyStyx said...

How cool is that?!

AliceKay said...

Mighty fine job, Iggy. *two thumbs up*

Karla said...

cool beans

Anonymous said...

Horray for having "Dilwyn" flying in your yard (Dilwyn is the Welsh dragon's name). :)

Deanna said...

Dilwyn is just adorable. *wonders if I can hire iggy to get the picture of my hummingbirds that I've been trying to get for weeks*

Intense Guy said...

Tori - Thanks for telling me the dragon's name! :)

Punkn - my advise is to start practicing with wild squirrels. LOL. Seriously, it seems you just have to be patient.