
I'm back with dandelions for those that want any.
The Farside - Gary Larson
My baby's left my lily pad,
my legs were both deep-fried,
I eat flies all day and then I'm gone
they'll stick me in formaldehyde...
Oh, I got the greeeeeeens,
I got the greens real baaaaaaad...
I just got to thinking (ut-oh) that Jopete would have loved this song, and streamed it for us. Rib-bit

7 comments:
LOL...I'm sure he would have.
Ya back...YAY!
LOL...yeah, Im sure Jopete woulda loved playing that song. Who's to say he aint doing just that up there though?
Oh how that man loved the blues... He would have followed "my baby's left the lily pad" with John Prine's "Illegal Smile" LOL
Dang Iggy, I missed you! Glad you are back!!!!!!!
Oh, and thank you for the dandelion!
Thank you - I had to go see what the lyrics were to the song Punkn mentioned and oh yes! classic Mr Pete:
When I woke up this morning, things were lookin' bad
Seem like total silence was the only friend I had
Bowl of oatmeal tried to stare me down... and won
And it was twelve o'clock before I realized
That I was havin' .. no fun
...
Ah but fortunately I have the key to escape reality
And you may see me tonight with an illegal smile
It don't cost very much, but it lasts a long while
Won't you please tell the man I didn't kill anyone
No I'm just tryin' to have me some fun
Well done, hot dog bun, my sister's a nun
YAY! You're back already! I'm glad you weren't gone for long. :)
Welcome back!
And thanks for bringing some dandelions with you. :-)
I miss The Far Side too.
Post a Comment