Wednesday, July 16, 2008

End of a Walk

Just inside my front door, my shoe and sweaty socks lie on the floor where I peeled them off
Nothing feels as good as peeling off the boots after a walk... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Steps: 4,006,333
Miles: 1,679.92
Since December 3, 2007

Steps: 18,056,922
Miles: 7,740.27
Since July 1, 2005

My shoes showing completely worn out soles
And yet another pair of shoes...

5 comments:

ChicagoLady said...

Wow, you've logged a lot of steps and a lot of miles! Keep up the good work!

Deanna said...

Hey Iggy - what brand of shoes do you wear? I want to take out stock in that company! :)
Keep on keeping on!

LadyStyx said...

Holy crap that's alotta walking... Kudos to you! Now get those tired dogs into a warm bath with Epsom Salts and relax a bit.

Anonymous said...

WOW... That's a LOT of walking!

Intense Guy said...

Thank you'all :)

Punkn, I used to wear Lowas, they didn't take much breaking in, but they wore out fast on the asphalt and concrete I do a lot of walking on. So this pair are Garmonts - they lastest 3 times as long - but they took forever to break in.

So I'm hunting the "perfect" shoe.