Steps: 4,086,105
Miles: 1713.90
- I'm going to be taking a dandelion break from blogging after today, tomorrow's post is on "auto-pilot" -

A beautiful sunny summer day on the river - a time to get in and splash.
Last Sunday, I saw a group (gaggle?) of White Chin Strap Ducks bobbing for bottom plants. They must of either been hungry or the plants were really yummy. The ducks got so enthusiastic, they were splashing each other and getting each other wet. The splashed upon ducks honked their displeasure.

5 comments:
That one seems to having a lot of fun. Hope it found what it was looking for. LOL
That picture is so darn peaceful looking. Another quakingly good blog lol.
OOooh that looks so nice! Enjoy your dandelion break tomorrow.
How long is a dandelion break?
It almost looks like the White Chin Strap Ducks are young and still figuring out how to bob for underwater plants? I don't think I've ever seen any splash around like that. And this year's young are now getting their adult coloring.
Enjoy your "dandelion break"... What and how long is one of those?
Post a Comment