Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Red Alert! Red Alert!

As of March 4, 2008 at 9:30 AM
Steps: 1,614,704
Miles: 684.30

The Virtual Walker will just have to wait!


This photograph taken by LadyStyx shows ...what?

Theories abound... The morning news and talk shows are buzzing... Even Regis had something to say about this (granted nothing intelligent.)

My governmental sources are being very tight-lipped - and Deep Throat retired years ago much to the dismay of the Truth with a capital "T" seekers of the world.

Here are some of the latest theories:

1) With pure evil glowing in their eyes, and directed by the big Orange Can Round in the background, these Orange Coneheads are an angry mob bent on revenge. With the failings of PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Aliens) to make sure that their fellow Coneheads were kept safe along the nation's highways, streets, and parking lots combined with mistreatment of those Orange Coneheads that are forced to stand outside in the intense heat or cold, day after day without food or drink, things have reached a breaking point. Stay tuned for Fox Network's "When Orange Coneheads Attack!" for more gory hype and mindless speculative details.

2) LadyStyx tells me these critters were in front of a 7-11. A simpler theory would be that they were on strike, protesting 7-11's policy of hiring non-engish speaking, non-americans to operate their stores. Given that Orange Coneheads are also non-engish speaking, non-americans I not sure that this theory, much like Orange Coneheads themselves, has a leg to stand on. Perhaps they are angry about racial discrimination... Whites, Blacks, and Yellows have never gotten along well with Oranges.

I'm sure there is a "pecking order" amongst aliens. Calling Margaret Meade... where are you? Oh never mind, she died in 1978.

3) This is an innocent gathering for a Orange Conehead (Boy? Girl? Its?) Scouts (Coney Scouts?) around a campfire. With all the post 9/11/2001 paranoia going around, could it be this simple?

Let me know what YOU think is going on here.

9 comments:

AliceKay said...

Your imagination never ceases to amaze me. LOL

Ausgrl said...

Looks like they are marking a landing strip for the mother ship to come and get slurpees for the little ones.

Deanna said...

They are obviously "upper class" coneheads. No dents or dirt and they even have nice shiny noggins. I believe they are a conehead cult being lead astray by the head coney. When they aren't prancing around in the streets trying to attract more coneys to their heathen ways, they are having wild coney cult parties in the parking garage.

LadyStyx said...

LOL!!

Wish you were here today. Damn actually I wish I had my camera handy. We saw a pickup truck full of them and hubby says.."gee look honey, day workers". *shakes head*

AliceKay said...

LMAO (it's contagious)

Intense Guy said...

I never dreamed that the idle daydreams I had while walking would grow into this.

I like all your interpretations and spins on things alien. :-)

Do they have 7-11s and slurpees in Australia AusGrl? That never occurred to me.

I also wonder if Punkn has ever participated in a Coney Cult Party - somehow the imagination doesn't need a whole lot of help from Nyquil to envision this.

Deanna said...

Sigh. Sadly, I am the wrong size, shape and color. Discrimination is alive and well in coney world. I guess I'll just have to take some Nyquil.
Keep those idle daydreams coming Iggy! I'm lovin' it.

Ausgrl said...

Yes we have 7 11's and slurpees.

Punkn you have given me a mental image of coneys all sitting around smoking cones. I dont know if that comes under canabilism or not now.. (Oh the mind wanders from there but not anything that can be put for public viewing) While the clean cut supposed upper class cones keep a watchful eye out. I have a vision of people dressing up as coneys and taking on the coney ways.. Oh wait they are called council workers I think.

ChicagoLady said...

Now that I can finally log in to Blogger, I can post what I wanted to say last night. And that it is my belief the group is practicing a light show for an upcoming reality tv program "Cone Idol."

Now that we know there are 7-11's in Australia, I'm wondering if they're all owned by people of Indian or Pakistani descent.