Steps: 1,792,496
Miles: 757.22

As the Virtual Walker plods along, steadily northwards, he is going through long stretches of rural America.

If you look at a map of South Carolina and examine the pathway cut by Interstate 95 as it goes north from Lake Marion to Florence, you will see there are miles and miles of... not much besides the usual man-made detritus known as "Exit Ramp" service facilities. Hopefully, they are clean.

6 comments:
I would love to live in rural America again. The only thing I'd miss is decent internet service.
LOL...love the pic of the outhouse, Iggy.
Tell me about it, Styxie. :\
I had cows on the loose in my back yard again tonight. I wonder if they left me any free fertilizer like they did the last time. (the deer have)
Nothing better than rural America! I'm just wondering why Iggy has a picture of a Missouri outhouse on his South Carolina portion of the treck... did you get lost? lol
Are you sure that's Missouri outhouse? It looks a lot like the one I saw in Maine last summer. Or perhaps it was Oklahoma? No wait, that one didn't have a door.
Lainie, this is an outhouse in Maine.
Outhouse in Maine
Note the flag on a pole to mark its location after it snows. :)
This outhouse is a South Carolina one. I guess you can't see the label in the lower back that says "Proudly made in the USA by American labor in Puddlin' Swamp, SC"
LOL...love the Maine outhouse pic.
Post a Comment