Steps: 1,585,392
Miles: 672.29

As the Sun is setting, a anvil shaped cloud moves into position directly between the Sun and the horizon. It didn't spoil the beauty or awesomeness of the sunset, but rather changed its complexion. Sunset on the water has another dimension to it, as the color of the water sparkles changes as the light changes.

A few minutes later the Sun's brilliance disappears and is replaced by streams of colored light.

Another tower of clouds is lit by the light of the fading sun. This one directly behind me as we move along in our sunset cruise boat.

This photograph was taken from Conch Key, looking over the water to Duck Key.
Next time, a trio of Orange Aliens seen on the cruise boat!

7 comments:
Great pics of the sunset. And guess what?? I can't wait to see pics of the Orange Aliens on the cruise boat! :p
Did you see any ducks with keys?
Actually, the street signs on Duck Key have a logo on them - the logo is a waddling duck with a skeleton key. I didn't see any live ducks, but saw tons of other kinds of birds. I'll post one of those kinds later - I'm still working out what to say about them. :-)
What beautiful pix of the sunset!!
Awesome pictures! I sure did like the Captain Bob hat on the previous post *grins*.
Awesome photos!
I should have noted that Punkn did the embroidery of that Captain Bob hat. :-) My dad loves them and is wearing them out as fast as a hat can be worn out!
Post a Comment