Saturday, March 1, 2008

Captains Bob and Chris

As of March 1, 2008 at 9:00 AM
Steps: 1,566,100
Miles: 664.37


My Dad, proudly wearing his Captain Bob hat, holding a 30 pound Bonita or Skipjack Tuna that I caught. My dad holds a United States Coast Guard "Master" licence and is "legally" a Captain.


Captain Chris Walter and Captain Bob give me some grins with a non-smiling 20 Pound Yellowtail Snapper. We all caught several of these fish in this size and smaller ones too. Captain Chris is a Florida charter boat captain and also has United States Coast Guard Captain's licence.

I am just the first mate, rope thrower, cook, bottle washer, and fish puller-inner on good days.

On bad days, I am just a line tangler, ballast and/or bait drowner.

More on Chris Walter's Get Bent fishing charters

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

Great pics, but...where is your pic with the fish?

Intense Guy said...

Well. Alice Kay, it seems that the USCG Captain's licence doesn't give the holder the ability to figure out how a digital cell phone camera works - LOL.

Probably just as well, I don't think I wanted fish slime on it anyway!

AliceKay said...

LOL...ok.

LadyStyx said...

*lafffz* Shoulda had one of the three orange "tourists" take it ;)

Intense Guy said...

Gosh LadySytx, have you ever seen an alien with a 'shutter finger'?

Wow... I got to look more closely!!