Thursday, March 20, 2008

Well? What The Heck!?

With the end of Lent just days away, I am keenly looking forward to being able to once again photograph Orange Coneheads. A keenness further sharpened by this picture sent to me by someone who didn't want to be named.

I've been looking at this gem for nearly hour and am still speechless - such a mind-boggling photograph!


But just what... the heck is going on here?

The pink bathrobe on the wrough iron fence, not to mention the well painted blue skid, really, really throws my mind into a jumble.

I first thought, well, gee, homeless Orange Coneheads with their shopping cart and kegs of beer, what else could this be, besides an obvious case of some Orange Coneheads losing their livelihoods and homes to one or more Orange Striped Barrels.

- Is the blue skid... is this a symbol of their being on skid row?
- What are we to make of the pink bathrobe?
- What's the social position of the Yellow Triangle-sided Anti-Parker?
--Is the YTA a pet? a butler? slave?

I'm going to have to ask for help here folks... What do you think?

8 comments:

LadyStyx said...

LOL! Now we have unnamed contributers...I love it. *looks at photo* Ok this is what I see:
The blue skid is atually a portible karaoke stage that they haul from party to party. The pink robe....well obviously we have one of those "special" aliens that enjoys clothes of the opposite sex. Maybe the OCHA's version of RuPaul? With the kegs....well evidentally it's one of those house hopping parties and it looks like a helluva one going on! AS the YTA...they're the OCHA version of Jiminy Cricket...and it's not Anti-Parker...in this case it's Anti-Pee. The YTA is reminding them that they arent in an approved pee-zone so they're just gonna have to hold it until they get to their destination. Oh wait...maybe it's a parent? You know like ours were always telling us that we shoulda gone before we left?

LadyStyx said...

*increases the size of the pic some* Oh look...they've been sucking helium too! Now I KNOW it's a party going on!

AliceKay said...

I think you've all been watching just a little too much of the Sci-Fi channel.

Ausgrl said...

Hmm This looks like a cone version of Dr Who gone wrong.
See the door for the cone version of the tardis behind the pink dressing gown? It looks like someone set the Tardis incorrectly and BOOM. Is that a fireman or firemans suit in the doorway of the building? The poor pink dressing gown just happened to land on the fence after the blast sent it flying off it's owner. The skid used as a makeshift stretcher to remove the cones and friends from the area.


Or maybe they are just a bunch of drunken slobs who have been arrested and tied down in the trolley with the emergency tape thats running around the bottom of the cones?

Possibly a bucks / hens night prank?
Ok I am getting to into this LOL

Deanna said...

I want some of whatever you guys are smoking....

Deanna said...

Oh, and the pink bathrobe is definitely not an alien, it is a ghost desperately trying to get away from the OCHA mess.

AliceKay said...

LMAO

Intense Guy said...

For those unfamilar with Dr. Who and Tardis:

The TARDIS (stands for: Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) is a time machine and spacecraft in the British science fiction television program. A product of "Time Lord" technology, a properly maintained and piloted TARDIS can transport its occupants to any point in time and space.

Gosh, we got two great theories for what is going on in the picture. :)