Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oh Nyquil, the things you do to me

Struggling with a cold, I am taking steamy hot showers in the morning just to start breathing and taking Nyquil at night to stop the hacking cough long enough to get some sleep.

It's interesting, the effects drugs has on a person. Even an over the counter one like Nyquil. Submitted for your inspection, the results of a normal dose:


Do you remember the old Memorex commercials? Is it live or is it Memorex? - In this case, perhaps it should be, "Is it Nyquil or is it LSD?" I think I better go and re-read the label again.

Photo source


A rare Spaniel Sparrow. A true bird dog.


A frightful Gator Goose. I'm not sure if this croc'ed me up or made me quack up.


A very happy Bluebird Wolf. - I'm going to go get some coffee... without caffeine - I can't take much more of this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!

Feel better soon hun,I'm thanking that stage has passed me by.Rest assured that in the end,all sights unseen will return to normal!!!

Hugssss...feel better soon

Tosses a vicks coughdrop on the way out.

Deanna said...

Who would've thunk a trip to Florida would be so hard on you????? And the nightmares! Are you sure these visions are caused by Nyquil? They may be spies left behind by the aliens...

Get better soon, Iggy. Huggssss, friend.

Lainie said...

May I suggest the Alka Seltzer Plus Cold? It may take away the Coney Alien Invasion dreams or sightings. However, it will make your hair feel fuzzy.

ChicagoLady said...

Fuzzy hair is a good thing?