Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Look what I found in my Easter basket this morning!

Beautiful little hand-painted ceramic birds! A Robin, a Goldfinch, a Bluebird, and a Cardinal!

an Easter basket with beautiful little hand painted ceramic birds

Did you know the Easter Bunny that left them is also a Snow Bunny!

Thank you LadyStyx!

a wordle made from the Time to get Serious entry

This weeks wordle - I like it since so many of my friends names are in it.

15 comments:

Jane said...

Great post and a nice blog. Happy Easter to you, and I will be back to visit again soon,

Jane

Deanna said...

Those birdie are delightful! I especially like the cool dude with the shades on. Happy Easter Iggy! Huge hugs!

AliceKay said...

Happy Easter, Iggy. *hugs*

The Wife O Riley said...

Beautiful birds!

Happy Easter Iggy and remember to eat the bunny ears first, it's the best part!

Karla said...

ohhhh I love the birdies!
Happy Easter!

Celticspirit said...

Happy Easter to you!

ChicagoLady said...

Happy Easter! Very nice birdies you got there.

yellowdoggranny said...

great basket....

Shan G said...

Do ya want me to link you up on my site for the Week-End Wordles?

LadyStyx said...

You're welcome hun! I'm just so glad you like them.
You got a better picture of them than I ever did. Lil buggers were so excited to get to a good home that they just wouldn't sit still.

Jess said...

Cool colourful birds.
I spotted a few names in that wordle, just like you said!

Yesterday when I was visiting my Grandparents I spotted an arangement of OCHAs on the side of the road. So if you're interested I have some photos of a gang of OCHAs menacing a rustic English village!
My email address is jessicadavies@talktalk.net. Send me yours if you're interested!
Happy Easter!

Lainie said...

I love the birdies too! How sweet.
Hope you had a very Happy Easter.
We did...dinner with my family at my parents house and dessert with Pat and Renee at our house.

Queenie Jeannie said...

Happy Easter!

I love your birds!! And yay, I'm in your Wordle too!

Anonymous said...

I hope your Easter was a lovely one, and that you are feeling all better now.

If I had known I would have lite a special candle for you. I am going to do so right now..just for good measure. :)

Namaste',

~gypsy-heart

Shan G said...

If you ever have problems linking up for Week~End Wordles, just email me at babyrocasmama@gmail.com and I will link you up. No problem.

I must say how glad I am to have a guy participating in my little game. :)

And those birdies are adorable. What a nice gift from LadyStyx.

I hope you had a very Happy Easter!