I downloaded Windows Live Writer in order to create this entry. I like what I have seen of it so far. The real-time Spellchecker and the special things you can do with pictures are very nice. I can click on the Picture - Advanced tab and easily type in the alternate text so Tori can “see” the picture and I think that is cool! It also makes uploading pictures a breeze. Now I just need to figure out how to source the pictures from my flickr account.
Thank you Punkn for suggesting this free tool! I give it two thumbs up and you can't beat the price.
The picture was taken last Thursday at Valley Forge National Historical Park – Betzwood. The island the tree is on is called Catfish Island - I've never seen any catfish around here, but I'm sure there are some.

14 comments:
Good morning Iggy,
This photo is gorgeous..you know I have a thing about islands. :)
I will have to check this out...I like the price too!
Wishing you a happy productive week!
Namaste'
~gypsy-heart
Ps Do you have a favorite free virus scan program?
Nice shot....very colorful, too.
That is a beautiful photo. I love the reflection off the water.
I'm glad you are enjoying Window Live Writer. I hadn't picked up on being able to type in the alternate text... duh on me lol.
I hope you have a wonderful week.
Nice photo, I like the reflection! I have never heard of Windows Live Writer, but my hubby doesn't like me installing MSN products on the computers.
But we use MS Office and Windows. =p
Pretty pretty pretty :) what a lovely Monday photo....
I havent stopped all day and I have 6 nippers here now, and Im knackered already lol and when the kids have gone we have 8 new fence panels to erect.... then me nvq assessor is coming tomorrow so I have about 3 hours work of course works still to do lol... dam and bugger there not being enough hours in the day..
Have the most lovely Mondays..
x
beautiful picture!
I adore this picture!
Beautiful shot, Iggy!
There are probably catfish around, but they'd be in the water, not on the island. I'm just sayin'...
I'm glad you like Live Writer.
Glad you're finding it so helpful. As I said on Punkn's blog, I don't think it will make things easier for me for creating posts. But if it helps others then I'm all for it. Especially at that price. ;)
wow what a beautiful picture!
Very puzzle-worthy! I need to get out and see if I can get shots like that sometime.
Beautiful picture!
I too downloaded Live Writer on Punkn's suggestion. But alas, I keep forgetting I have it, so I haven't used it yet.
is that something you can download to your computer or does it come with it? cause that is super cool..
Lovely picture. Definitely puzzle worthy!
Post a Comment