Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday ChicagoLady!

Gosh it was HOT this weekend.

It hit 93F (34C) on Sunday, breaking a record for the area. Did I miss the Spring?

I got out and walked and sweated and took some pictures and sweated some more.

I put some pictures in the photostream on the right. You can click on any of the images, if you want, to "biggify" it. I like the one with all the bluebells in it.

When I got home from walking - I found out why it was so hot out. ChicagoLady has a birthday today and look at all the candles!!

a raging inferno of flame on a birthday cake with an old fart looking at it befuddled.
Happy Birthday ChicagoLady - I hope you are enjoying your vacation!

I better put on my steel helmet before she comes back.

13 comments:

Dorkys Ramos said...

Hahaha! You are soooo gonna get it!

sugarlens said...

Oh my god, it was hotttt down here too. We tried not to turn on the AC (it's only April!), but eventually caved in.

About Flickr, I am glad you got the photostream working! But I've already reached my max for this month. Maybe I should upgrade to Pro. Anyway, I didn't want to see the same old pictures over and over so I took it off for now. :)

Happy Belated Bday to ChicagoLady!

Deanna said...

I haven't looked at the pictures yet (short on time) but I will later. It was hot here too and now today it is raining and has cooled off some.
Happy Birthday Chicagolady. Don't hurt Iggy too bad... he's a good guy at heart ;)

Karla said...

Saw on the weather channel this morning that it's suppose to be another record in Philly today. Try not to get too hot today!

Happy Birthday ChicagoLady! Hope your enjoying California!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday ChicagoLady! :)

And, Iggy, I think the helmet would definately be a good idea. ;)

MarmiteToasty said...

YOU are sooooooo in trouble lmfao....... and bloody hell, that it way way hot.. thats like one of the hottest summer days here lol do you live near a volcano?

If so, you had better jump in before Chicagolady finds ya lol

x

AliceKay said...

Happy Birthday, Chicagolady! I posted a comment on her blog just a couple of minutes ago wishing her a happy birthday...then I came to this blog. LOL (this wasn't here before i left for work this morning)

LadyStyx said...

Oh my. I wouldn't wanna be in your shoes when she sees this. Do remember...pay back. Might have to wait a few months, but you'll get yours. ~grinz~

Queenie Jeannie said...

Your pictures are lovely, as usual!!

The Wife O Riley said...

Haha! You better put your cup on too.

yellowdoggranny said...

we have rain...yeah!....happy birthday chicagolady

Lainie said...

Oh Iggy you are in sooo much trouble. LOL
great pics!

ChicagoLady said...

LMAO, everyone seems to think I'm vindictive or something! You were just paying me back for the squirrel mankini, right Iggy?

Don't worry, when your birthday comes around, they'll need TWO cakes to hold all your candles. LOL