I'm truly happy to have done that...as I enjoy the sound of your laughter - for me, its a special treat to see "LOL" or "LMAO" in a comment...and when I see that I've managed to make you smile, I feel like I've helped make the world an ever so slightly better place.
There are some of you - and you know who you are - that I will gladly go the "extra mile" for your smile - and be super daft to get you to laugh.

How could one not like this award? :)
I agree that the other folks LadyStyx awarded this to are award-winning and worthy: Chicagolady, Queenie Jeannie, MarmiteToasty, Yaya, Tori_Z, and ..Pooba.., they have all made me smile and laugh too.
I'd like to pass this award along to:
Yellow Dog Grannie whose "stumbles" and other irreverent journeys leave me laughing.
My Side of the Story and tag team member, The Wife O Riley, who often pair up and induce hysterics.
Lainie whose life seems to be a fairy tale of late - her obvious joy with her new hubby and all of her family's accomplishments and doings is contagious. One can be envious without being jealous.
And finally, but by no means least, Jess, at Smiles in Easy Open Packages whose upbeat cheery entries always leave me wanting to read more. I know we all want to see more photographs of her part of ye olde England.
LadyStyx was generous with the awards that night...

This is a cool looking award. In addition to all those mentioned above, by me OR by LadyStyx, I'm going to pass this award to: Karla, Gyspy Heart, Sugar Lens, Meme Love, Alice Kay, AusGrl, Celtic Spirit, Whimsical Brainpan, and Dorkys Ramos.

11 comments:
Thank you for getting the ones I know for sure I missed. *HUGZ* All of your picks are truly worthy!
Thank you so much Iggy! I will post it right away.
But, I have some sad new for you. Bea Arthur passed away today. She died of cancer, but went peacefully with her family with her. I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I may do a tribute post.
What great awards to get and congratulations to all the new winners!
*blushing here* Awwwww thank you Iggy. How ironic that I am reading your post as you mention my grandkids... and two of them are wrecking havoc around this place as we speak.
And I'll have to admit that after all these years (over 10) of being Punkn on the internet - it is actually strange to see Deanna. Howz about that...
Congrats on your award, Iggy. :)
And, congrats to all those you passed it on to. :)
Congrats on your well-deserved awards! And thanks for reading the craziness I write :)
bless you my child..you make me smile, giggle, snort and bust out laughing....thanks so much
Of course you make us smile..with your lighthearted, goofy OHAs', elusive charlies, and just plain being the Iggy we all so love!! *hugsss* and thanks..my blogs are usually a tad bit boring LOL Glad you enjoy them :-)
You deserve the whole world...
x
Awww Iggy thank you so much! You are the sweetest friend ever! :-)
I personally think my blog is kind of boring but I am glad you enjoy it.
Congratulations Iggy! Good choices on who else deserves the awards.
Post a Comment